[Interview] Some quotes from Jaejoong’s Esquire Inverview
[Translator's note: I got Esquire NOV issue today and just wanted to share beautiful words from Jaejoong's Esquire interview. ]
Q) You have Junsu and Yuchun’s name tatooed on your back[near spine].
- It means huge. Having their names on my body means I’ll be with them for my whole life.
Q) When did you get them?
- When JYJ was born. I’ve never had any regrets because they are the friends who went through the biggest pains and changes during my youth, by having the same dreams and achieving them together. If my grandson asks what those tattoos are when I become a grandfather, I guess I won’t hesitate to answer. Old memories would be forgotten slowly, but I’m proud of that I can remind myself of those memories by the tattoos and tell my kids about them.
Q) What do you normally do with your members?
- Just being together is all. There’s nothing more, They give me the strength just as they are. If my members weren’t be with me, I think I would die. Normally it’s not that important that how many times you meet your best friends in a year. I meet Hyunjoong once or twice a year, but he is one of the best friends I can name. Recently Junsu texted me saying ‘What are you doing these days brother?’ and I was so happy that I wanted to show off it on my SNS.
Q) You are having the 10th year of your career since debut. What the last 10 years can tell the another 10 years for the future?
- I feel my age is meaningless. I think it’s meaningless to set something to do next year or at the age of 30 now. I like myself at this moment. I sometimes regret that why I didn’t realise this earlier. I enjoy my time as much as I can, and work as hard as I can. As time goes by, I realise that the happiness is just to put myself down sometimes and express what I feel. I used to keep my pains inside without people knowing and I guess many people got misunderstood about me because of this. Now I feel free and it helps me a lot.
Q) So are you saying you were happy with the last 10 years?
- Of course. I just feel sad that I could’ve been happier if I’d realised this earlier, looking back the past.
Q) Do you have any further you want to say?
- Please put this on the article : There is a connection that we must not let go when I think of the fans, JYJ and myself. There is different connection between us [fans & JYJ], comparing with other artists. And I think that’s one of the reasons that you[fans] love us for this long time. And it makes me to have stronger wills to do my best. I just would like to ask you[fans] not to be tired out, not let go of this connection we have, even though we get grow and changed.
Translated by: http://dedicatee.wordpress.com
*If you want to move the post, you must give the credit and use the full contents. Partial quotes or editing the contents are not allowed.
*OT5s/Coupleshippers are not allowed to move any of contents on this blog.
*Fansites/blogs which enjoy/share Stalking(Sasaeng) datas (inc. airport stalking) are also not allowed to move anything on this blog too.**